Saturday, March 7, 2015

With all of the snow days lately (my kids have had exactly one full week of school since mid-December!), I haven't gotten nearly as much work done on the shop as I'd like.  But things do keep moving along.  Today I was fortunate to have my "Wisdom Listens" necklace included in a wonderful Etsy treasury titled "Pearls of Wisdom"!


'Pearls of Wisdom' by thatotherrabbit

Pearls of Wisdom for your day, wisdom comes in many shapes and sizes and when you find it in pearls? Celebrate!


Pearls of Wisdom, medium
$16

Foster Parent, Foster Care, ...
$13.25

Pearls of Wisdom - 6x6 Paper...
$25

Antique Chinese Sterling Dra...
$375

Pearl of wisdom - Wisdom lis...
$18.99

Bookmark - Gold Eastern drag...
$3

Pearls of Wisdom and Grace,P...
$30

Pearl of Wisdom Bronze Penda...
$19

Philosophy quote art: Unders...
$5

Thank You Cards, Handmade Th...
$4.5

Pearls of Wisdom
$30

Wisdom Cat - Virtue Kitty - ...
$22

Pearls of Wisdom: If it is t...
$35

natural brass winged words o...
$15

Pearls of Wicked Wisdom--bla...
$3.5
Powered By Handmadeology

Seeing my work beside that of other talented artists definitely motivates me to keep coming up with new ideas, and test my boundaries.  I have a few techniques I'm interested in trying out and a lot of Mothers Day related ideas floating around in my head.  Hopefully all of that will translate to some new and exciting things for the shop in the next few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment